I’m taking it easy on the blogging front today. This painting is a favorite of mine from last year. It’s a commission of a sweet lab called Gus and I saw it again recently in the client’s home and I was delighted that I still liked it one year on. (not always true with every painting)
Gus 20×20 inch oil on canvas
Speaking of dogs…
what men have in common with dogs
- Both take up too much space on the bed.
- Both have irrational fears about vacuum cleaning.
- Neither tells you what’s bothering them.
- The smaller ones tend to be more nervous.
- Neither does any dishes.
- Both fart shamelessly.
- Both mark their territory.
- Both like dominance games.
- Both have an inordinate fascination with women’s crotches.
- Neither of them notices when you get your hair cut.
- Neither understands what you see in cats.
(Source: originally attributed to FL Saucy)