see you in the morning light
I’m still hanging in there and have only this weekend left to my painting deadline. Had a dud yesterday but hey they can’t all work so I’m marching on. If you don’t hear from me on Monday it’s cause I’ve taken to the high hills to commune with the animals and eat berries. Don’t laugh it may happen yet!
see you in the morning light 24×24 oil on stretched canvas[singlepic id=900 w=400 h=400 float=] found: celestial amethyst
I’ve been blogging about my art and other stuff now for just over two years. So I thought a little tally may be in order. In that time there have been approximately
- 230 posts
- 700 comments
- 2000 monthly visitors
- 2/3 from Ireland, 2/3 from the US and 1/6 from the UK and 1/6 from the rest of the world
- 300 regular readers on email/rss/ff
- 750 readers on Facebook
- and one official stalker (everyone worth their salt has one, you know!)
When I write the blog I don’t think about all the people reading/looking but usually just one person. That person varies in my head. I know many people from emails and comments, some from their own blogs and more from (actual real life) meetings.
So if you pop in from time to time, thank you! I’d love to hear from you today and here’s what I’d love to know.
- Where are you from?
- What’s your favorite kind of painting? Still life, animals, interiors etc.?
- What is your favorite painting from my site?
- What’s your passion in life?
And can I just say, of these last two years…
It’s been a pleasure! xx Ró